Get to Know Me!


Hi,
I am Hamzat Mariam. A versatile freelance writer who can write on different niches. Talk about health, education, technology, women, kids, motivation, fashion and religion, I am the one to contact. I have experience in managing blogs, ghost writing and guest posts. I write in a way that attracts and hold on to reader's attention. Check out my portfolio page for past work.


What to Expect
Follow  my blog for exclusive posts on motivation, fashion, health, poetry amidst others.
I can assure you  that you wont be disappointed!
Expect lots  and lots of fun posts  where  you can actively participate!!

Contact Me
Want to discuss with me, or even hire me to write for you? It's easy!!!
WhatsApp or Call: 07068123665
Facebook: Hamzat Mariam Realmwriter
Website:  Realmwriter.com.ng
Mail: Hamzatmariam02@gmail.com

No comments